[asterisk-dev] Placing a new outbound call using C

Wai Wu wkwu at calltrol.com
Thu Mar 8 19:53:58 MST 2007

You are right. However, he still has to have some kind of user interface or an external application to talk to that code or have the code directly poll numbers from a database. I say just use a scheduler to create the .call files since as soon as the files get to the outbound directory, Asterisk will just eat them.