[asterisk-dev] Placing a new outbound call using C

Sean Bright sean.bright at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 19:00:59 MST 2007

(Yes, this is OT, but I knew I wasn't insane...)

>From the GPL FAQ @
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#GPLRequireSourcePostedPublic

* Does the GPL require that source code of modified versions be posted to
the public?

* The GPL does not require you to release your modified version. You are
free to make modifications and use them privately, without ever releasing
them. This applies to organizations (including companies), too; an
organization can make a modified version and use it internally without ever
releasing it outside the organization.

But *if* you release the modified version to the public in some way, the GPL
requires you to make the modified source code available to the program's
users, under the GPL.

--
sean