[asterisk-dev] Placing a new outbound call using C

critch critch at basesys.com
Thu Mar 8 18:29:27 MST 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-08 at 16:25 -0800, Joel wrote:
> Re-iterating one more time, since it's not clear
>
> Specifics: Create a call from C without using .call files
>
> I would love to see it done not through the manager. I am currently
> using the manager, but I'm mostly interested in skipping that step.
>
> Specifics: Create a call from C without using .call files
>
> once more:
>
> Specifics: Create a call from C without using .call files

Just a pointer, unless you use the AMI or .call files, you are going to
have to link your application into asterisk to communicate with
asterisk, and then you have to be either willing to GPL your code or
purchase licenses from Digium.

So, maybe you want to step back and reconsider the already created
interfaces for creating calls within asterisk.

--
critch <critch at basesys.com>