[asterisk-dev] Placing a new outbound call using C

Joel jjshoe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 16:13:22 MST 2007

Steve,

Yes, I'm aware of using a standard .call file, and scheduling by touching it
to a specific time in the future. Now let's think about writing an app in c.
Ideally I would just call a C function to place that call instead of writing
a .call file from my application. Let's keep in mind just how heavy of a
load I/O can be.

Thanks,
Joel