[asterisk-dev] Placing a new outbound call using C

Joel jjshoe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 15:26:55 MST 2007

I'm looking to make an outbound call from within a C application for
asterisk. Ideally I would be able to schedule this call as well. I've spent
some time looking through asterisk source, and it seems like the only way to
trigger the call would be through the asterisk manager, but that doesn't
seem to support scheduling. I'm looking specifically for any code examples
anyone may have relating to this. If anyone has a link to an api or anything
useful like that I sure would appreciate it.

Thanks,