[asterisk-dev] ASTERISK & ASP.NET

Sean Bright sean.bright at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 13:23:35 MST 2007

This is not a development discussion and should be taken to the
asterisk-users list.  Stefan and Bruce supplied links that should get you
pointed in the right direction which I have reproduced here:

http://www.gotdotnet.com/codegallery/codegallery.aspx?id=7948963b-7a3b-4303-9118-da800f4f84c3
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+.NET

On 3/7/07, Davis Sylvester III <davis at 5-9networks.com> wrote:

> Mathieu Rene wrote:
> > AMI is simple text protocol, you shouldn't have any problems
> > implementing it considering the shitload of documentation available
> > online.
> >
> > Math
> >
> > On 3/6/07, Bruce Reeves <asterisk at nortex-networks.com> wrote:
> >> You might take a look at
> >> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+.NET if you have not
> >> already.

> >> question, so

> >> can
> >> that
> >> from
> documentation?

> >> --
> >> Bruce
> >> Nortex Networks

> Have you found any on documentation on AMI for VB.net.  If so please
> point me in the direction of your search query string.

sean