[asterisk-dev] redirecting a call after a Queue

Laurence Fitzsimons larryf at line-4.com
Wed Mar 7 11:07:46 MST 2007

My company works with call centers quite a bit, and this kind of
functionality would be a welcome feature.  Frequently it is used with an
up-front invitation to the caller to participate in the survey.  That way
the caller has already agreed to give feedback, and the agent does not know
which calls will be sampled.

Larry
Line4, Inc.
(510) 748-1558