[asterisk-dev] Re: ASTERISK & ASP.NET

Justin Newman nt_jnewman at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 08:48:43 MST 2007

You can pretty much use any language. Use Asterisk Management Interface or build your own client/server if...

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 15:55:48 -0600
From: Davis Sylvester III <davis at 5-9Networks.com>
Subject: [asterisk-dev] ASTERISK & ASP.NET

Greeting All, not sure if this is the right forums for this question, so
please forgive if I am incorrect and kindly tell me which forums is
correct and I will use going forward.  Now for my question.

I am trying to developer a customized web frontend for asterisk.  I can
create the Add extensions, build dialplan and all the other simple
development that requires information to be put into a mysql database
using RealTime.   I am trying to develop using an AGI application  that
will allow users to transfer calls, record calls and dial directly from
a web application.  My question is can this development be done using
vb.net and asp.net as I am familiar mostly with visual basic.  If so,
can someone point me in a good direction for howTos, or documentation?

Thanks in advance.