[asterisk-dev] Doubts about interaction asterisk with makefile.

Mhayk Whandson da Silva Lima eu at mhayk.com.br
Wed Mar 7 07:28:21 MST 2007

Hello to all, I am studing to intregrate my speech recognize with
asterisk, the first thing which I want to do is that one module can
talk with one pre-module. I already create one option on menuselect
but I would know about what do I need to make for all in my directory
"genius" after selected, it is going to compile and linked with
asterisk, this interaction how does it happen, I thought who I need to
make Makefile in my directory... what more might I need to fix ? What
will it compile is controlled by preprocessing?  My goal is to do one
pre-module which it will load by modules.conf and the other which it
is going to load by asterisk, and using one method in extensions.conf
example geniusmarty(argument) and this will do own the world :P ...
could you help me ?

Thank's.
--
Mhayk Whandson da Silva Lima