[asterisk-dev] SIP trunking

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 09:54:48 MST 2007

Olle,

I'll try to find out from the Huawei what is their SIP
trunking is. As I currently know they do use SIP-T as
transport, but in specs it's also stated that plain SIP is
supported too. Current interconnect behaviour is quite
funny, when I try to call their phone - it rings, but if
someone pick the phone up, my asterisk starting playing me
MOH, and remote side insists that I send them "denied".