[asterisk-dev] debug and STACK variables

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Sat Mar 3 03:28:14 MST 2007

If I have debug on, then the STACK- variables that are created fill up
my channel variable space (I get a ERROR[955]: pbx.c:5708
pbx_builtin_serialize_variables: Data Buffer Size Exceeded!) message.

Is there any way of having debug on without have the stack variables
created ? I looked at the code and can't find any such option, but was
hoping that someone would know a trick ;)

Otherwise I'll submit a patch that allows for this.

Julian