[asterisk-dev] cancel an originated call

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 19:37:01 MST 2007

lulian:

Plase dont post users questions in asterisk-dev mailing list. This
list is for development discussions only. Also, please search the
asterisk-users archives, that question has already been answered a
couple of times. It is even possible that you were the one posting on
asterisk-users recently and you have not read the answer.

Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"