[asterisk-dev] internal_timing and application (code help please)

asterisk at ntplx.net asterisk at ntplx.net
Thu Mar 1 09:25:59 MST 2007

I'm working with an application in asterisk 1.4 that is an end point
for a call. It works correctly with "internal_timing=no", but when I
change that to "yes" the application no longer works correctly due
to audio problems.

I know there were some problems with other apps (like milliwatt)
with the change to internal timing.

Any advice as to what changed and what I should be looking for
to fix this app that has a problem with internal timing?

  Andrew