[asterisk-dev] Violent Objections? CDR dst/dcontext probs in 1.4+ when a macro is involved.

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Fri Jun 29 07:30:41 CDT 2007

On Friday 29 June 2007, Benny Amorsen wrote:

> TL> Nothing is preventing you from creating another CDR variable (and
> TL> logging it) called Destination.
>
> You cannot tell the database backend to include special fields in
> CDR's. Very inconvenient.
>
> I have a similar problem in this setup:
>
> [outgoing-sipprovider]
>  exten => _X,1,Set(CALLERID(num)=00${CALLERID(num)})
>  exten => _X,n,Dial(00${EXTEN}@sipprovider
>
> I want to log everything in E.264-format -- a US call would look like
> this: source 11235556666, destination 11235557777. The sip provider
> wants it like this: source 0011235556666, 0011235555777. If I could
> manipulate the CDR variables directly, it would be relatively easy to
> fix.

http://svn.digium.com/view/asterisk/trunk/cdr/cdr_adaptive_odbc.c

This module allows you to use custom fields, now.  It is compatible with
1.4, and if trunk is changed such that it is no longer compatible with 1.4,
I will create a branch in svncommunity that will house cdr_adaptive_odbc
for 1.4 (as a backport).  Due to architectural limitations, this module cannot
be backported to 1.2.

--
Tilghman