[asterisk-dev] Thoughts on the messages dealing with temporary

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Jun 26 07:44:55 CDT 2007

Tilghman Lesher wrote:

> What I meant was to get the recording redone by the voice of Asterisk,
> Allison Smith:  http://www.digium.com/en/products/voice/

This is no longer the policy; now that we require prompts in 48KHz
signed linear WAV format, in English, Spanish and French, we (Digium)
are now responsible for getting prompts recorded when necessary.

If the community agrees that this change should be made, then the patch
can be committed without prompts but with a set of translations into
each language and then the recording request can be sent to me; I will
handle getting the recordings ordered and placed into the master repository.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies