[asterisk-dev] SIP Missed Calls when calling SIP phones parallel

Olle E Johansson olle at voop.com
Thu Jun 21 15:07:16 CDT 2007

Yes, this is my code. But please check out the branch and try it out
instead of sending
out random patches. I've worked with Frank Sautter who has been
helping me test
this and I have implemented other changes since the code you send out.

Getting feedback is important. If you change the code to work and not
contribute back
to me, how should I know that it's wrong in your network?

Please test the branch and provide me with patches, feedback. Thanks.

/O