[asterisk-dev] | to ,

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Thu Jun 21 14:07:36 CDT 2007

On Wednesday 20 June 2007, Matt Riddell wrote:
> What's up with the conversions for delimiter from | to ,?
>
> Is this something we should pay attention to or just in documentation?

I assume you're talking about my dialplan_aesthetics branch?

I'm going through and revamping the dialplan to reduce the amount of escaping
we need to do in extensions.conf, and that includes this change.  This should
hopefully make the dialplan less difficult to get right in the future.

It's not quite done yet, but you're welcome to try it out and give me
feedback.  It is at a state already where most things work fine with no
changes, if you're already using "," as your delimiter (which most people
are).

--
Tilghman