[asterisk-dev] asterisk-dev Digest, Vol 35, Issue 44

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Mon Jun 18 11:00:47 CDT 2007

	While OSLEC performance is an interesting discussion, it's more
appropriate to the asterisk-users list than to the asterisk-dev list,
which is for *development* of the asterisk core app, not just a group of
asterisk developers/deployers. You should probably repost to that list
instead, which will get more responses and clutter this list less.

On Mon, 2007-06-18 at 08:33 -0500, asterisk-dev-request at lists.digium.com

--

(C) Matthew Rubenstein