[asterisk-dev] action: getconfig, what about zaptel.conf?

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Fri Jun 15 11:47:41 CDT 2007

On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 11:19:50AM -0500, Brandon Kruse wrote:
> Tzafrir,
>

> The reason I need to do this is to read in the trunks, and give users
> the basic way to setup their t1/e1.
>
> Now that I am thinking about it more, I think I will just make it read
> zapata.conf, and leave it up to the user to setup the cards.
>
> This way digital cards, if already setup, can be used as trunks from the GUI.

zapata.conf has no explicit information about spans.
And parsing it will not be fun: everything in one big section.
(hint: a certain bug report)

Also recall that users.conf will have the analog channels. And actually
if you connect extensions from a channel bank it may make sense to
expose them as standard FXS extensions, right?

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755                    jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com