[asterisk-dev] Mantis Changes Ready for Testing

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Thu Jun 14 11:38:11 CDT 2007

Dan Austin wrote:
> I was thinking about the 'discussions' that occur where
> a snippet of code too small for a patch might be posted
> inline.  I know that is generally bad form, but if the
> reader could see that the poster has a disclaimer on file,
> well, warm-fuzzies abound.....

If the code is that small, then there is generally no copyright issue,
and no need for a license agreement to apply to it.

Bugnotes containing code snippets of any significant level of complexity
will have to be (by policy) deleted and resubmitted via the upload
mechanism.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies