[asterisk-dev] Janitor Project - ast_debug() conversion

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Tue Jun 12 16:45:01 CDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-06-12 at 15:55 -0500, Steven Critchfield wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-06-12 at 16:58 -0300, Caio Begotti wrote:
> > On 12/06/2007, at 13:52, Michiel van Baak wrote:
> > > chan_skinny is now being worked on by me :)
> >
> > I working on the following 4 applications:
> >
> > app_queue.c: 45
> > app_rpt.c: 59
> > app_test.c: 34
> > app_voicemail.c: 92
> >
> > The numbers are the ammount of ast_log(LOG_DEBUG in the code. It will
> > take some time in order to prevent typos and wrong if/else if editing...
> >
> > PS: all the other applications were already converted
>
> I'm going to go after the res/ dir
>
> res_adsi.c:34
> res_agi.c:37
> res_config_odbc.c:24
> res_config_pgsql.c:66
> res_config_sqlite.c:36
> res_crypto.c:19
> res_eventtest.c:2
> res_features.c:91
> res_indications.c:13
> res_jabber.c:78
> res_monitor.c:10
> res_musiconhold.c:37
> res_odbc.c:31
> res_smdi.c:27
> res_snmp.c:4
> res_speech.c:2

These numbers where wrong. Didn't realize till getting into the code
that it was just the ast_log(LOG_DEBUG entries, and not all ast_log
entries. So changes are less than the numbers above show.

Problem I ran into, and maybe it doesn't need any changes is that the
res_eventtest.c doesn't test option_debug before logging to debug. So
when converted, it failed since it didn't know of option_debug. This is
the only file I didn't submit a patch for as it would break the build.