[asterisk-dev] [patch] Janitor Project - Remove priority jumping in trunk

Caio Begotti caio at ueberalles.net
Fri Jun 8 21:53:50 CDT 2007

On 08/06/2007, at 18:10, Russell Bryant wrote:
> We have a small "janitor project" if anyone here is interested.

I just filed a ticket with a patch for review: <http://
bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=9926>

Let's see if I haven't done anything stupid while removing it all...
and the docs clean up to remove any mention to priority jumping is
pending, though. I thought it wouldn't worth to do now, maybe the
patch is not good enough for that :-)

--
Caio Begotti

PROCURO NOVOS PROJETOS (quer meu curriculo?)
asterisk avancado com quase 2 anos de experiencia e LPIC