[asterisk-dev] Janitor Project - Remove priority jumping in trunk

Caio Begotti caio at ueberalles.net
Fri Jun 8 20:47:27 CDT 2007

On 08/06/2007, at 18:10, Russell Bryant wrote:
> All applications that were modified in 1.4 to have a 'j' option to
> support the deprecated priority jumping behavior should have this
> option removed in trunk.  Also, the global option to turn on
> priority jumping should be removed as well.

Russel, do you mean just removing the "j" option (given that some
applications does not have any other options besides the priority
jumping) or do you really meant removing all those "101" priorities
and "j" support from the applications code? If that's the case, maybe
I have a patch for this. It was fun to discover which app has this
option.

--
Caio Begotti

PROCURO NOVOS PROJETOS (quer meu curriculo?)
asterisk avancado com quase 2 anos de experiencia e LPIC