[asterisk-dev] Alternative Clock Source

Paulo Garcia paulo.astdev at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 08:18:05 MST 2007

Hi Michael,

first, thanks for you answer.

The idea is to provide my own clock source to Asterisk since our hardware
has its own clock source and I don't use any "zaptel" hardware.

Our hardware isn't zaptel dependent then I thought that is possible to
provide the clock without the need to install any zaptel software. Well, I
think it is still possible but the work involved is much bigger than use
ztdummy interface to do it.... And AFAIK, I always will need to patch
something...

Also, I need to clarify what do you mean when said "to provide channels".
Could you please?

Thanks!

Paulo Garcia