[asterisk-dev] call hold event asterisk

sathish s sathish_keystone at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 01:02:55 MST 2007

i need to catch the call hold event from my asterisk-java program.  Im using net.sf.asterisk.*;  for communicating with asterisk server. I need to get the call hold status on my java program .  I can able to get the music on hold status but i cannot able to get the call hold status.

The events like
1. HoldEvent ,
2.HoldedcallEvent
3. UnHold event

are not getting fired when the call hold is happening . When the call is put in hold , i need to update the satus as "CAll is in Hold". For this i need to catch the call hold event .  How can i make this ...reply me ....

Thanks in advance

sathish.