[asterisk-dev] Snom missed call / completed elsewhere

Olle E Johansson olle at voop.com
Wed Jun 6 01:27:36 MST 2007

6 jun 2007 kl. 10.09 skrev Gunnar Schaller:

> Hello list,
> I have some Snom phones in a call-group (dialing them together in one
> dial-command). However all phones other than the one who answered the
> call are recording a missed call. It would be fine to only record a
> missed call in the case nobody answered.
> The Snom phones are working as described in RFC 3326:
> http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3326.txt
> See also the knowledge base at the Snom website:
> http://kb.snom.com/kb/index.php?View=entry&CategoryID=35&EntryID=72
> Googling around I found a patch from Olle:
> http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/svn-commits/2007-May/023893.html
> Cause I'm using Asterisk 1.2.17 I backported this patch for testing.
> That was not difficult. Now the problem: There is no p->owner in
> function transmit_request in chan_sip.c at the moment creating the
> needed Cancel (with the additional "Reason:" line). As I understand it
> p->owner is pointing to an ast_channel. Is the channel structure
> destroyed before calling transmit_request?
> The AST_FLAG_ANSWERD_ELSEWHERE is set correctly.
> Can someone please help?

Yes, please help. I haven't tested that branch, just got the idea one
day and started
playing around with the code... Backporting it at this early stage is
not recommended
and propably dangerous to your health and system :-)

Will continue when I'm back after this class and VON
in Stockholm next week...

/O