No subject

Thu Jul 12 09:23:04 CDT 2007

1200 lines of modules descriptions and their synopsis. Without any
XML tag or indenting that would potentially increase it even more.

Right now there are pratically 15 languages supported in say.c, but
let's assume only 5 of them have active doc guys doing some
localization on their own. This unique XML file would end up being
pretty huge if I'm not completely wrong. That's why I suggested the
multiple XML files approach for multilanguage support, though I see
it can be considered a minor.

Another issue that would eventually appear is The Charset Hell.

These are not big deals actually, but I guess they must be
taken in account if the idea has multiple purposes :-)

[]s

--
Caio Begotti
http://caio.ueberalles.net/asterisk/faq/