No subject

Thu Jul 12 09:23:04 CDT 2007

to another trunk port (same card) that answered the call and transferred it
to another SIP phone. The first analysis shown a good latency time, but
after 1 hour we got about 600ms of latency and after 12 hours we got 11
seconds of latency! It is a unique long duration call. (Asterisk 1.2.22 was
used)

I had done the same test before create the clock source and I thought that
this huge latency was caused by different clocks.

Now, if the clock implemented, I got the same results than before.

Do I misunderstood the problem with SIP/Trunk latency? It is caused by
another problem?

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks!

--