[asterisk-dev] Error AEL goto

Steve Murphy murf at digium.com
Fri Jul 27 13:54:53 CDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-07-27 at 10:29 +0100, Eric Dantie wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since revision 76703 of trunk, the ael command goto whith changing
> context
>
> goto context|extension|label;
>
> doesn't work anymore. It's convertided to
> Goto(originalcontext,extension,label)
>
> neither is working
>
> goto context,extension,label;

There's been a change in the application argument and the
extensions.conf format that involves using a comma instead of a vertical
bar for separating arguments.

This had an effect on AEL, as AEL generates calls to Goto, GotoIf, and
GotoIfTime using the vertical bar delimiter. So, I've made some mods,
and done some testing,
and if all goes well, you should be much happier with AEL in trunk as of
today.

Do an svn update and let me know if there are any problems!

murf

--
Steve Murphy
Software Developer