[asterisk-dev] please help (was: Re: asterisk-dev Digest, Vol 36, Issue 70)

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Thu Jul 26 18:36:52 CDT 2007

	Take your threads offline or to the -users list NOW, as you've been
asked to do. And when you're there, heed the list request to

> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of asterisk-dev digest..."

And don't quote the entire digest. And use a subject more specific than
"please help" or "Asterisk doesn't work".

	And don't take a job that requires you keep Asterisk running when
you're not qualified to even start it to generate diagnostic info.

On Thu, 2007-07-26 at 18:26 -0500, asterisk-dev-request at lists.digium.com

--

(C) Matthew Rubenstein