[asterisk-dev] plese help

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Thu Jul 26 16:55:28 CDT 2007

	If he can't even ask for Asterisk help properly, including find the
right support list (-users), even after told to do so, then maybe he
should get fired for leaving his boss' phone system down for over a
whole business day. Not everyone is cut out to do this themselves - some
people need to hire consultants to help them, or at least to train them,
or to do both. Like how to plan for inevitable outages.

On Thu, 2007-07-26 at 16:49 -0500, asterisk-dev-request at lists.digium.com

--

(C) Matthew Rubenstein