[asterisk-dev] asterisk broke and I'm getting fired from my job :(....

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Thu Jul 26 15:18:35 CDT 2007

On Thursday 26 July 2007 3:18:41 pm Eric "ManxPower" Wieling wrote:
> Sounds like you upgraded Asterisk but not Zaptel.

But he clearly doesn't know what happened...  He didn't mention that he
changed the software last night, and that it broke afterward...

I guess I'm just tired of half-assed requests for help.  Everyone's gone
through the wringer once or twice where they've changed a critical system
without a backup, but then to ask for help and act as if nothing has changed,
that it "just broke" one day...  I've no patience for.

-A.