[asterisk-dev] Fwd: AGI and DeadAGI

Nicholas Blasgen nicholas at blasgen.com
Tue Jul 24 18:29:42 CDT 2007

I realize that my e-mails on this thread are being dropped because my From
address is different from what I registered with.  My two cents on this
topic is that the Asterisk Manager provides a great interface for keeping
track of many lines.  I've got code in PHP using phpagi-manager that shows
how to detect an anaswered line and a hungup line as the event happens.  I
think AGI would be a much better method to use, but if it doesn't meet your
needs (or, like me, you can't figure out how to do what you want), then try
the Manager interface.