[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] tilghman: trunk r76703 - in /trunk: ./ apps/ channels/ funcs/ include/asteris...

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Tue Jul 24 06:46:14 CDT 2007

Tilghman Lesher wrote:
> Interestingly, the vast majority of this change was simply in converting
> several of the remaining applications over to using the standard application
> parsing macro.  If the choice was made to revert it, most of the change would
> consist of simply modifying the header file app.h to use the '|' as the
> standard delimiter.  The only other portion of the change that would need to
> be reverted was the amount of escaping I have removed from pbx_config.c.

I don't think it should be reverted.  I just wanted to make sure that I
understood exactly what was different.  I also want to ensure that enough
details on the change are available to those upgrading existing configuration to
be compatible.  It would be great if you could add some of the examples
demonstrating the changes in behavior in regards to escaping to UPGRADE.txt.  I
think the changes to delimiters are straight forward enough, but the escaping
part may not be.

--
Russell Bryant
Software Engineer