[asterisk-dev] ast_expr2 compiled twice in trunk?

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Sat Jul 21 12:27:29 CDT 2007

An update on my continuing efforts to keep the trunk version built up
against openWRT kamikaze.

That function is still giving me fits, although not the abject fits of
earlier but a lesser form.

I wonder why it is compiled *twice* during the build, once in ~/main and
once in ~/utils?

Also--I'll find this but I haven't yet--__USE_ISOC99 gets defined
somehow in my cross-compiles and therefore selects the "l" versions of
all the functions, none of which exist in the libraries used by openWRT.

The number of functions that cause the build to barf has now been
reduced to remainder, trunc, and round.

Thanks.

b.

believed to be clean.