[asterisk-dev] Queue retry value

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Wed Jul 18 16:36:19 CDT 2007

Sean,

The beauty of open source software is the ability to change it.   If you
do not like the "rationale", you can sign a disclaimer and submit a
patch to bugtracker for consideration of inclusion.

I am sure you will get much more feedback in that forum from developers
and bug marshals (unless of course they just close it with no
explanation ;-)

Thanks,
Steve Totaro