[asterisk-dev] SIP session-timers: concept, discussion

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Wed Jul 18 01:29:38 CDT 2007

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 16:20:27 -0700, John Todd wrote:

> A worse condition arises when a network
> becomes disconnected, and particularly stupid equipment doesn't
> notice that RTP stops in one direction(1).  (This brings up an

in 1.2.22, chan_sip.so has a rtptimeout and rtpholdtimeout parameter in
sip.conf which hangsup the call if the timeout expires and there have been
no rtp packets in the period. doesnt this fit the bill for what you're
suggesting ?

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/