[asterisk-dev] Channel for Tiger Jet560

satya panda satya.panda.org at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 05:20:57 CDT 2007

 Hi,
        Can u please help me in solving my problem. I need to replace the
codecs files from asterisk with my own, without breaking the GPL licence,i
don't want to modify any code. i tried but when i tried to take out the alaw
and ulaw codecs, i found that ast_init_alaw() is called in asterisk.c file
itself,now i need some other way so that it uses my own codecs not the
asterisk one.

Thanks !!!  in Advance

regards
satya