[asterisk-dev] Newbie question

Riccardo Tempesta info at riccardotempesta.com
Sat Jul 14 03:15:45 CDT 2007

Ok, thank you. It is a developer question :)

I'm creating an application using libzap and libpri.

To test the application I have connected one DIVA EICON PRI/E1/T1 to one
Digium TE110P and configured them in E1 with CSS framing.

I managed to correctly handle the DCHAN, but when I try to send audio
throught a BCHAN i get only a crackling noise... I already tried to
change the timing source with no results.

Any idea?

Thank you in advantage.