[asterisk-dev] open source sreen pop software for asterisk

critch critch at basesys.com
Sat Jul 14 00:54:22 CDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-07-13 at 22:56 -0500, RENZZO SOTOMAYOR wrote:
> Hi! I am new here. Well I'm doing a call center using asterisk and I'm
> looking for an open source screen pop software to pop the caller's
> information, its call history  and others things. i was looking around
> and find the U-rang2 the problem is that it isn't open source. if
> someone knows about an open source screen pop please tell me.

You have asked this question twice to the wrong list. This list is for
the development of asterisk. Specifically the writing of code in
asterisk, not development of "solutions".

Your question would be better directed to the users list, or possibly
the biz list where someone might be more knowledgable with that
software.
--
critch <critch at basesys.com>