[asterisk-dev] Addind a EAGI like fd for DTMFs.

JD brossill at enseirb.fr
Fri Jul 13 03:49:30 CDT 2007

Hi there,
I would like to add a new file descriptor to the EAGI handler that allow
me to receive incoming DTMF without using any AGI functions (because
I want to use AGI functions while I receive DTMF digits).
Moreover the DTMF which go throught the fd must be copied because
if an AGI is waiting for a digit I want that digit to be recevied by both
AGI and fd.

I doesn't ask anyone to do work for me ;).
I start looking at res_agi.c and ask here because
somebody may tell me an 'elegant' way of doing what I want.

Thanks,
JD.