[asterisk-dev] Channel for Tiger Jet560

H.S Sreeharsha sreeharsha at procsys.com
Fri Jul 13 01:21:28 CDT 2007

Hi,

Can anyone please help me with this?

We are developing an Asterisk box.

I am planning to use a Tiger Jet 560 (SLIC to PCM) converter over USB.

A phone is connected to this assembly (FXS).

I can see that there are some channel implementations which can be used for
this

(Chan_zap, chan_phone)

I would want to know what might be the best method to go ahead with.

If anybody has used this please let me know?

Chan_zap seems to be bulky and removing the unwanted stuff might be
difficult.

Chan_phone seems to contain the features, but is it enough?

Any suggestions on this would be very helpful.

Thanks in Advance

Harsha