[asterisk-dev] possible zaptel problem with SMP and RAID1

François Delawarde fdelawarde at wirelessmundi.com
Wed Jul 11 05:44:08 CDT 2007

For what I understand, it appears to be a magic problem that just
happens or not depending on too many external parameters (card,
motherboard, drivers, RAID, ...) to be efficiently debugged. Guess I
just don't have luck with the different configurations I tried.

I will test more without RAID, or on different hardware, and report if I
ever find a real cause to what's happening (could it still be related to
a zaptel module?).

One last question, is there a way to force the timer to be ztdummy (that
seems to be more reliable in my systems), even if one or more cards are
installed (disabling timer things in wctdm, and forcing the timer to use
ztdummy)?

Thank you all for all those answers,
François.