[asterisk-dev] Alternative Clock Source

Paulo Garcia paulo.astdev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 12:52:32 CDT 2007

Hi All,

After some research I decided to patch the ztdummy to provide the clock
source for Asterisk.

Now, I'm wondering with a scenario where I have my card and another vendor
card (e.g. Digium or Sangoma). How the clock will work in this situation?
The true-zaptel-card (Digium or Sangoma) will "overwrite" my patched ztdummy
and use its own clock? Is there a way to my clock have high priority in this
case?

Thanks in advance!

Paulo Garcia