[asterisk-dev] Strange unlogged behavior

Sergio Fadda depofdeath at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 11:09:49 CDT 2007

Hi,
I'm trying to modify ALSA channel to read and to decode (using ffmpeg) video
frames.
I've initialized ffmpeg environment and I've tried to decode the stream with
the 'avcodec_decode_video', but when I call it, asterisk exits at the first
frame without a message.
Because I would like to test the decoding process, I've tried to write video
frames in a file (in a directory with permissions), but when I write or when
I close the file descriptor, asterisk exits again.
Does anyone know what's wrong?

Thanks for your help
Sergio

P.S. I'm using the trunk version of asterisk