[asterisk-dev] [asterisk-commits] kpfleming: trunk r73726 - /trunk/main/minimime/

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Fri Jul 6 17:01:50 CDT 2007

Luigi Rizzo wrote:

> what is the part that needed manual editing, and any chance that
> it can be fixed with some #define or declaration before including
> the flex output ?

I added a couple of function prototypes and changed '#if YYENABLE_NLS'
to '#if defined(YYENABLE_NLS' (and another similar one). It is possible
that some of this could be put into a header file instead, but I ran out
of time and had to move on :-)

> Also I am curious why you set ASTCFLAGS+=-std=c99 only in the
> minimime directory and not in the toplevel Makefile ?

Mostly to reduce the risk of breakage; I'd be fine with moving it to the
top level, actually, and dealing with any code changes that are required
because of it.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies