[asterisk-dev] [asterisk-users]AgentCallBackLogin vs AddQueueMember

Martin Schrott - thinking:systems martin.schrott at tsy.at
Thu Jul 5 11:31:16 CDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Russell Bryant" <russell at digium.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2007 5:21 PM
Subject: Re: [asterisk-dev] [asterisk-users]AgentCallBackLogin vs
AddQueueMember
While we have retained the everything
aspect, we are certainly throwing away the simple part.

We have had some discussions of building an entirely new Queue system
for Asterisk 1.6.  Whether this happens or not, I would like to see at
least a new built-in way of implementing callback agents, which
satisfies the common use case and works for a vast majority of the call
center installations.

:-) Russell for president! And a new callbacklogin for asterisk!