[asterisk-dev] Zaptel LOS threshold

William Moore nyphbl8d at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 14:31:18 CDT 2007

Actually, I think the alarm handling is separate for each card.  If
you look in wcte11xp.c and search for "alarms |= ZT_ALARM_RED;", you
will find the related code.  The one posted by Alex would be only for
dynamic spans.  I found similar code in wct1xxp.c, wct4xxp/base.c, and
I assume its in the TE120 driver as well.