[asterisk-dev] Zaptel LOS threshold

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Jul 2 13:17:39 CDT 2007

Larry,

Sounds like the answer you seek may be in ztdynamic.c in the neighbourhood
of line 796, function check_for_red_alarm():

         while(z) {
                 newalarm = z->span.alarms & ~ZT_ALARM_RED;
                 /* If nothing received for a second, consider that RED ALARM */
                 if ((jiffies - z->rxjif) > 1 * HZ) {
                         newalarm |= ZT_ALARM_RED;
                         if (z->span.alarms != newalarm) {
                                 z->span.alarms = newalarm;
                                 zt_alarm_notify(&z->span);
                                 alarmchanged++;
                         }
                 }
                 z = z->next;
         }

If I have this wrong, please, someone, correct me.  I do not actively
peruse this code and would hate to misinform someone.

Thank you,

-- Alex

--
Alex Balashov