[asterisk-dev] TouchTone to a text file?

critch critch at basesys.com
Tue Jan 30 17:32:37 MST 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-31 at 08:08 +0800, david at iaxtalk.com wrote:
> I think his requirement is try to log DTMF from voice but not from
> ${VAR}.  For example, a user of your asterisk box dial to a bank's
> call center,
>
> VOIP user --> Asterisk box --> PSTN--> Call Center.
>
> He want a application (may be a function or app or something addon) to
> listen / recognize / log the DTMF information to file.

Open web, or mail app, and read suggestions. Now go put mind in gear and
apply suggestions.

This does not involve C code being generated no matter how the
connection is made. There have been many suggestions on how to capture
the DTMF and at least one very blatent example as to how to get data
from a VAR to the file. String these ideas together and you are all the
way through to your solution.

And again, This didn't involve any C code or changes to asterisk. This
means this should not be further discussed on the developer list and
should go to the user list.